Did you know that you can make payments to your child's school online?
We have launched a new online payment portal linked to your school's website to make it easier for you to pay for school related payments.
How Do I access Online Payments?
Parents can access the schools website via computer, mobile phone or tablet. The $ Make a payment link can be found on the ribbon on the school's Website. By selecting this link you will be taken to a secure Westpac payment page. You will no longer be in the school's website.
The payment process is intuitive and follows the format of many other online payments that are used every day.
How Do I Make a Payment?
From the initial payment page payers will complete the details, some of which are mandatory (marked with an *), before confirming the payment details and completing the payment. A receipt can be printed from the payment page and/or be emailed to the payer.
The payment screens are:
- Entering payment details;
- Entering credit card details;
- Confirmation of payment details; and
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Voluntary school contributions (1 payment line), use this for general contributions or donations;
- Subject contributions (up to 10 payment lines), use this for contributions for specific subjects e.g. Visual Arts, Industrial Technology, etc;
- Excursions (up to 5 payment lines), use this for specific excursions e.g. Zoo; Opera House, etc.;
- Sport (up to 5 payment lines), use this for any sporting activities e.g. carnivals and weekly sport activities, etc.;
- Creative & Practical Arts (up to 5 payment lines), use this for drama, dance, craft levies, etc.;
- Sales to Students (up to 5 payment line) use this for anything purchased by a student that becomes the property of the student;
- Other (up to 5 payment lines) this may be used for paying total amounts owed by a student e.g. complete student invoice/statement of account.
When any option is chosen by selecting the tick box, a payment description and payment amount must be included. Deselect an option by checking the tick box again.